Real Estate Development
Praça Vila Nova
Ready to move in, Praça Vila Nova is a new high luxury residential project in Vila Nova Conceição, one of São Paulo’s most elegant and sought-after neighborhoods, with two buildings connected by a private square shaded by native jabuticaba trees.
Less than a third of a mile from Ibirapuera Park, Praça Vila Nova features contemporary architecture in its Tipuana and Plátanos buildings, with apartments that vary from 4,532 to 13,175 square feet.
Praça Vila Nova also has a complete Spa.
- Project 100% delivered
- Located in Vila Nova Conceição
- Tipuana tower: from 4,532 to 13,175 square feet
- Plátanos tower: from 5,705 to 11,410 square feet
- Private square shaded by native jabuticaba trees
- Contemporary Architecture
- Decoration of common areas by Roberto Migotto, architecture by Pablo Slemenson and landscaping by Maria João d’Orey
- Sophisticated technology and automatic systems
Name: Praça Vila Nova
Address: Avenue Hélio Pelegrino, 374 – Vila Nova Conceição
Architectural Design: Pablo Slemenson
Landscape Design: Maria João d’Orey
Number of Towers: 2, Plátanos tower and Tipuana tower
Number of Floors: Plátanos tower with 24 floors and Tipuana tower with 23 floors
Number of Units: Plátanos tower with 24 units and Tipuana tower with 23 units
Product: Residential Apartments from 4,532 to 13,175 square feet