São Paulo Catarina Executive International Airport
Built in an area of 5.2 million m2, the São Paulo Catarina Executive International Airport is located at km 62 of Rodovia Presidente Castello Branco, with easy access to the main business centers of the capital. Furthermore, it is part of the Integrated Urban Development Catarina, also made up of Shopping Catarina Fashion Outlet.
With the inauguration of São Paulo Catarina Executive International Airport, Brazilian executive aviation enters a new era. The São Paulo Catarina Executive International Airport brings together the characteristics of the best airports in the world, such as Farnborough, Le Bourget and Teterboro Airport.
Offering a 2,470-metre runway, São Paulo Catarina Aeroporto Executivo Internacional is a 14-minute helicopter ride from São Paulo or a 30-minute drive. It is the First Authorized International Airport in Brazil and offers very special exclusivities: design by Sig Bergamin, state-of-the-art private terminals and the largest hangar area, with Triptyque architecture. All of this provides an unprecedented atmosphere of comfort and privacy.
The airport’s development also relied on partnerships with important national and international companies, references in the airport and infrastructure sectors in the world, including Airport Consulting Vienna (ACV), responsible for the project and market studies validated by the Spanish consultancy ALG, and the Danish Ramboll, developer of the technical project, among others.
The exclusive focus on executive aviation allows the São Paulo Catarina Executive International Airport to offer 200 thousand take-offs and landings per year, including intercontinental executive jets. The runway at São Paulo Catarina Executive International Airport is the largest among executive airports: 2.5km.
Now with authorization to operate flights to New York, London or Paris, the airport becomes the first International Airport dedicated exclusively to executive aviation in the country with permission to make aircraft landings from other countries and take offs outside Brazil and consolidates as the most attractive and modern gateway for travelers who come to São Paulo on business.
Specifically designed for Business Aviation, able to handle most of the existing executive aircrafts on long-haul international flights
- Air Traffic Control and instrument approach system
- Terminal dedicated to Executive Aviation, equipped with complete infrastructure to support passengers and crew, able to provide quick and safe arrival and departure procedures
- 2.470 m (8100 ft) long runway
- Capable of handling large business jets, such as Embraer’s Lineage 1000E, Gulfstream’s G650 and G550, Bombardier ’s Global 7500 and 8000 and Dassault Falcon’s 8X and 6X and non-stop flights to international cities such as New York, London or Paris
- 14 minutes by helicopter of São Paulo
- 35 minutes by c a r f rom the main Business Districts of São Paulo
- Comprehensive and exclusive passenger handling services, making the experience of flying to and from the Catarina Executive Airport unique
- Designed to be the segment’s reference
- Modern airport infrastructure design
- Approximately 1285 acres of area, with about 50.000 sqm (538.000 sqft ) of hangars and 50.000 sqm (538.000 sqft) of aprons
- Authorized Service Center and Fixed Base Operators (FBO)
- Helipad to connect users to the many business locations in São Paulo and other cities
- 24 hour operation without constrained capacity (no slot coordination)