São Paulo Catarina Aeroporto Executivo
Built on a 5,2-million square meter area, the São Paulo Catarina Executive Airport is located at KM 60, on the Castello Branco Highway, which grants easy access to the capital’s main business centers. In addition to that , the airport is part of the Catarina Integrated Urban Development, in which the Shopping Catarina Fashion Outlet is also part of.
With the opening of São Paulo Catarina Executive Airport, the Brazilian executive aviation embarks in a new era. The São Paulo Catarina Executive Airport holds the same features of the best airports in the world, such as Farnborough, Le Bourget and Teterboro Airport. Counting on the longest runway – 2.470 meters –, ideal for international flights, the São Paulo Catarina Executive Airport is 14 minutes away from São Paulo by helicopter and 30 minutes by car. It is the first private airport in Brazil to offer very special and exclusive qualities: design by Sig Bergamin, state-of-the-art private terminals and the largest hangar area, with architectural project signed by Triptyque.
As it focuses exclusively on executive aviation, the São Paulo Catarina Executive Airport manages to offer 200 thousand landings and takeoffs per year, including intercontinental business jets. I t will soon be holding non-stop flights to New York, London or Paris. The runway of the São Paulo Catarina Executive Airport is the longest so far: 2.5km.
• Specifically designed for Business Aviation, able to handle most of the existing executive aircrafts on long-haul international flights
• Air Traffic Control and instrument approach system
• Terminal dedicated to Executive Aviation, equipped with complete infrastructure to support passengers and crew, able to provide quick and safe arrival and departure procedures
• 2.470 m (8100 ft) long runway
• Capable of handling large business jets, such as Embraer’s Lineage 1000E, Gulfstream’s G650 and G550, Bombardier ’s Global 7500 and 8000 and Dassault Falcon’s 8X and 6X and non-stop flights to international cities such as New York, London or Paris
• 14 minutes by helicopter of São Paulo
• 35 minutes by c a r f rom the main Business Districts of São Paulo
• Comprehensive and exclusive passenger handling services, making the experience of flying to and from the Catarina Executive Airport unique
• Designed to be the segment’s reference
• Modern airport infrastructure design
• Approximately 1285 acres of area, with about 50.000 sqm (538.000 sqft ) of hangars and 50.000 sqm (538.000 sqft) of aprons
• Maintenance Service Centers (MRO) and Fixed Base Operators (FBO)
• Helipad to connect users to the many business locations in São Paulo and other cities
• 24 hour operation without constrained capacity (no slot coordination)