Shopping Metrô Tucuruvi
Inaugurated on April 18, 2013, Shopping Metrô Tucuruvi is completely integrated with the Tucuruvi subway station and the local bus terminal. It has 234 stores of the country’s major chains, including Riachuelo, Renner, C&A, Casas Bahia, Marisa, Preçolandia, Magazine Luiza, Ikesaki and Centauro. It offers options in gastronomy, leisure, parking with 2,188 spaces, six modern movie theaters of the Cinemark chain and services, spread over five floors. Gastronomic options include a wide variety of sandwiches and snacks, ice cream, grilled food, pizza and risottos, as well as a beer hall and restaurants offering Chinese, Italian, regional and health food.
Currently the mall has 352,000 square feet of gross leasable area (GLA).
- 352,000 square feet GLA
- 234 stores
- 5 shopping floors
- 5 parking garage floors – 2,188 spaces
- 9 anchors
- 12 megastores
- 6 Cinemark movie theaters
- Complete Food Court and Restaurants totaling 48 operations
- Direct connection with subway station and bus terminal
- Single corridor, easing circulation and increasing visibility for all stores