Real Estate Development
Fazenda Boa Vista
With over 3 million square meters of enclosed and preserved forest, as well as beautiful lakes, woods and gardens, Fazenda Boa Vista is an exuberant setting that offers tranquility, comfort and several leisure options. All this less than an hour from São Paulo by the Castello Branco Highway, voted the best highway in Brazil by CNT (National Transportation Confederation) survey.
Fazenda Boa Vista has two golf courses with 18 holes each, one of them signed by Arnold Palmer, equestrian center with facilities compared to the best in the world, polo fields, tennis courts and several trails of native forest.
Another exclusivity of Fazenda Boa Vista is the first Fasano country hotel, designed by Isay Weinfeld, who offers comfort and gastronomy signed by Rogério Fasano, as well as a modern and complete spa.
- Less than an hour from São Paulo;
- Architecture of the project designed by Isay Weinfeld;
- The first Hotel Fasano in the countryside;
- Gastronomy Fasano;
- Two golf courses with 18 holes each, one of them signed by Arnold Palmer and the first signature golf course in Latin America;
- Complete equestrian center Tennis, sports and soccer courts;
- Kid’s Club and Fazendinha Land from 3.000 m²;
- Resorts from 7,000 m² Residences starting at 370 m²;
- Status: Delivered with new phases under construction
- Address: Rodovia Castelo Branco, km 102.5 – Porto Feliz
- Incorporation: JHSF
- Architecture Project: Common Areas by Isay Weinfeld
- Landscaping Project: Maria João d’Orey
- Number of Units: 885 units