Fazenda Boa Vista Ranch
With more than 740 acres of forest preserve, besides beautiful lakes, woods and gardens, Fazenda Boa Vista Ranch’s exuberant scenery offers tranquility, comfort and a wide assortment of leisure options. All of this an hour from São Paulo via the Rodovia Castello Branco, one of Brazil’s best highways.
It has two eighteen-hole golf courses, one designed by Arnold Palmer, a complete equestrian center with facilities comparable to the world’s best, polo fields, tennis courts and several paths through native woodlands.
Another exclusive feature of Fazenda Boa Vista Ranch is the first Hotel Fasano in a country setting, designed by Isay Weinfeld, offering not only comfort but gastronomy by Rogério Fasano, and a modern, complete spa.
- Less than an hour from São Paulo
- Development architecture by Isay Weinfeld
- The first Hotel Fasano in a country setting
- Fasano gastronomy
- Two eighteen-hole golf courses, one designed by Arnold Palmer and Latin America’s first signature golf course
- Complete equestrian center
- Tennis courts, multi-purpose courts and soccer fields
- Kids’ Club and children’s farm
- Lots starting at ¾ acre
- Ranches starting at 1½ acres
- Hotel Fasano Villas and Polo Fasano Villas designed by Isay Weinfeld with Hotel Fasano services
- Lake Fasano Villas, Tennis Fasano Villas and Golf Fasano Villas designed by Marcio Kogan with Hotel Fasano services
- Woods Residences and Equestrian Villas designed by Gui Mattos
Status: Delivered, with new phases under construction
Address: Rodovia Castelo Branco, km 102.5 – Porto Feliz
Architectural Design: Common Areas by Isay Weinfeld
Landscape Project: Maria João d’Orey
Number of Units: 885 units
Product: Boa Vista Residences by Carolina Proto – 7560 and 7780 square feet; Woods Residences; Polo Fasano Villas II; Equestrian Villas; Golf Fasano Villas; Lake Fasano Villas; Tennis Fasano Villas; Hotel Fasano Villas; Boa Vista Residences by Gui Mattos; Ranches and Lots and Phase 4 – lots starting at ½ acre.