Ready to move in and located in Itaim Bibi, one of the most exclusive districts of São Paulo, the Benedito Lapin project is located on the street of the same name, quiet and tree-shaded. Parallel to Avenida Juscelino Kubitschek, it offers easy access to major roads and proximity to the city’s major business, shopping and leisure centers such as Avenida Brigadeiro Faria Lima, the Vila Olimpia neighborhood and Vila Nova Conceição, and parks such as Ibirapuera and Povo.
Contemporary architecture by Pablo Slemenson, who also designed the buildings of Parque Cidade Jardim and Praça Vila Nova, with common areas decorated by Roberto Migotto.
The apartments range from 1,324 to 4,015 square feet.
- Project 100% delivered
- Located in Itaim Bibi, on a very quiet street convenient to artery Avenida Juscelino Kubitschek.
- Contemporary architecture
- Apartments from 1,324 square feet and two suites
- Apartments of 1,690 and 1,755 square feet with option of three suites
- Duplex 2,045-4,015 square feet
- View of the Ibirapuera Park region
- Decoration by Roberto Migotto
Address: Rua Benedito Lapin, 87 – Itaim Bibi
Architectural design: Pablo Slemenson
Landscape design: Maria João d’Orey
Number of Towers: 1
Number of floors: 23
Number of Units: 57 units
Product: Residential apartments of 1,324 to 4,015 square feet.
Parking: From 2 spaces per unit