São Paulo Catarina Executive Airport
Following the example of the world’s great capitals, the São Paulo metropolitan region will have its first international business airport, starting in 2016. .
“Material is for illustration only, and may be altered at the exclusive criteria of JHSF, without prior communication. The construction and geographical location of the airport were approved in accordance with Dispatch nº 354/2013/SAI/ANAC, remaining subject to further legal approvals, as well as approval by ANAC for the start of operations.”
Designed specifically for Business Aviation, aiming to meet the long-range international flight requirements of most existing business aviation aircraft.
- Its own Air Traffic Control Tower and equipped for precision instrument operations
- Airport infrastructure following modern design principles.
- 24-hour operation, without imposition or restriction of hours (no slots).
- Long runway with 8103 x 147 feet
- Capable of receiving large business jets, such as the Embraer Lineage 1000E, Gulfstream G650 and G550, Bombardier Global Express or Dassault Falcon models Falcon 7X and Falcon 2000, enabling non-stop intercontinental flights to cities such as New York, London and Paris.
- 14 minutes by helicopter from São Paulo
- 35 minutes by automobile from São Paulo’s main business regions
- Designed to set the standard for the category
- It will occupy a region of approximately 495 acres, with around 540,000 square feet of hangars and 540,000 square feet of ramp in the first phase.
- Exclusive, premier service, making flying to or from Catarina Business Airport a unique experience.
- General Aviation Terminal (GAT) dedicated to Business Aviation, with complete support structure for passengers and crew, equipped for inspection of baggage, people and documents, making arrival and departure procedures rapid and secure.
- Space reserved for Maintenance, Repair, and Overhaul (MRO), Hangars, Fixed Base of Operations (FBO), and Overnight.
- Heliport to connect users to various business destinations in the capital city region.